Do I Need a Lawyer to Buy a House?



Video Summary

A board-certified real estate attorney will be able to represent your interests as the purchaser of a house. Your attorney can advise you in the purchase of the house, checking the title, and some of the non-legal matters involved, such as inspections, checking the title, history of possible sinkholes, existence of open permits, land surveys, etc. The attorney can also help you understand the terms of the Title Commitment.

If you are interested in legal representation to buy a house, please call us at (727) 847-2288.