Real Estate Services

I am an experienced Real Estate Attorney with 45 years of experience. I am a Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, who has seen a wide scope of legal issues in conjunction with Real Estate. I provide representation for those who are purchasing and selling Real Estate, as well as services to clear a title so the property can be sold. My legal services also include the preparation of Purchase and Sale Agreements, Title Insurance, and handling the transaction from contract to close. I am a Title Insurance Agent and write the title insurance through Old Republic Title Insurance Company. I review contracts for both buyers and sellers. My services are more valuable if I review the contract before it is signed. In addition to handling the sale of Real Estate, I also prepare Leases with Option to Purchase, Deeds, Notes, and Mortgages. I will be pleased to represent you when you want someone to represent you and look out for your interest in a Real Estate transaction. Please call and I will be pleased to represent you.

Title insurance is a form of indemnity insurance which insures against financial loss from defects in title to real property and from the invalidity or unenforceability of mortgage loans.
► Video Available

Contract will be prepared, Title Insurance issued, and all closing documents processed.

A home purchase agreement isn't just boilerplate, but includes many important decisions you'll want to make about price, timing, conditions to your closing the deal, and more.

A property deed is a written and signed legal instrument that is used to transfer ownership of real property from the old owner (the grantor) to the new owner (the grantee).
► Video Available

Anyone wishing to purchase a property must do so in a valid contract that is structured properly in terms of the law. We make sure the offer to purchase is drawn up correctly.

We help you the seller collaborate on the contract and handle all the paperwork needed to complete your sale successfully.

Loan modification is the alteration of mortgage loan agreements that help those having problems making the payments by reducing interest rates, monthly payments or principal balances.
► Video Available

We help you successfully transfer your mobile home title. We are experts at handling the 4 most common issues with title transfers.

Requesting a Public Street or Easement Vacation. If you're interested in developing your property but are restricted by nearby public roads or utilities, we can help.

Often, a property owner would like to rezone a property so that it can have a different use. The most common need for rezoning is when an owner wants to open a business on a property that is zoned for residential use or to change a commercial property from one type of zoning to another.

A mortgage is a way to use one's real property, like land, a house, or a building, as a guarantee for a loan to get money. Many people do this to buy the home they use for mortgage: the loan provides them the money to buy the house and the loan is guaranteed by the house.

A contract in which a landlord and tenant agree that, at the end of a specified period, the renter may buy the property. The tenant pays rent plus an additional amount each month. At the end of the lease, the renter may use the cumulative extra payments as a down payment.
► Video Available

A lease is a contractual arrangement calling for the lessee (user) to pay the lessor (owner) for use of an asset. Property and buildings are common assets that are leased. Industrial or business equipment is also leased.