Website User Agreement
Welcome to rdwaller.com. We have designed our web site to be useful and informative. We utilize industry standard navigation and viewing technologies. Currently this Service is available to visitors at no cost. We hope that we have succeeded and we hope that you will LET US KNOW how we can be even better. All that we ask in return is that you abide by the terns and conditions of the Web Site User Agreement that follows. Please read them carefully, because when you use rdwaller.com, you automatically agree to them.
1. rdwaller.com ("We," "Service"), reserve(s) the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features or content of this web site at any time. By accessing this internet Service and/or continuing to use rdwaller.com after the posting of Change Notices, you agree to be bound by such changes.
3. This Service, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and/or audio content, is protected by COPYRIGHT© as a collective work or compilation under the Copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this internet Service are also copyrighted works. Certain information on this web site is trademarked and/or copyrighted by others, and is the property of those respective owner(s). You agree to abide by all Copyright Notices or restrictions as published on this web site. By posting to this internet Service, you are giving rdwaller.com the right to display such content on this web site and its affiliated publications, and to use such content for promotional and marketing purposes without notice. Please view our Copyright Notice posted HERE.
4. (a) Except for content that you may have posted on this internet Service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this internet Service, except that you may download material from this internet Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Every copy or printed page from this web site must contain the text " Copyright© rdwaller.com ". Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this internet Service over any network, including a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
(b) rdwaller.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our visitors. We are concerned about the integrity of our internet Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our internet Service. Without limiting the provisions of paragraph 5, neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of this internet Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including Copyright.
(c) Just as rdwaller.com requests that our visitors respect our Copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we strive to respect the Copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your Copyrighted work has been reproduced on this internet web site without authorization in a way that constitutes Copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Officer at the e-mail address below, immediately.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless rdwaller.com, its directors, officers, shareholders, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or other documents published on the rdwaller.com internet Service, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account, if any, incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
6. This internet Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this internet Service will be uninterrupted or error free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this internet Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other internet web sites that may be linked to this internet Service. We do not make any warranties, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this internet Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or that may be sold through this internet Service. We make no representation, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this internet Service or available though links in this internet Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this internet Service.
7. This internet web site contains links to other internet web sites ("Third Party Sites"). Where possible, rdwaller.com will make these links obvious by color change. Some Third Party Sites may be co-branded with rdwaller.com. rdwaller.com is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
8. rdwaller.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, agents, and/or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this internet Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this internet Service, including without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement. Any claim against rdwaller.com shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, for use of this Service. Please view our Legal Statement posted HERE.
9. This Agreement and use of this internet Service may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3), five (5) and six (6) through eleven (11) and thirteen (13) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
10. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "trojan horses" or other destructive materials, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. rdwaller.com is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this internet Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
11. As to Linking and Framing, we do not permit other websites or webmasters to frame this website or any portion thereof. You may link to this website if the link does not falsely imply or suggest that we have endorsed or affiliated our organization with your organization, website or endeavors, in any way.
12. As for contests, contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. We may stage contests in conjunction with sponsors. When this is the case, we may wish to share the information that you give with that contest sponsor, but if this is the case, you will be clearly notified.
Contests are not available to visitors from every country and every state in the United States. We regret that, due to varying laws, contests are not offered to and therefore are not available, due to legal considerations, to visitors and to web site users from every country and from every state.
Contest winners, in the case of high value awards, are required to disclose their true full name, and for tax purposes, their social security number. Winners, at the time of the filling out the entry form, unconditionally give the right to rdwaller.com to use their name and true unaltered likeness in promotional materials.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA.
Thank you for visiting rdwaller.com.
Requests for reproductions of and/or for reproduction rights to content on the rdwaller.com web site should be directed to the e-mail address below. Please note "copyright/repro" on the subject line. We will respond to serious inquiries.