Elder Law Services

Every phase of life brings its challenges, particularly when a person grows older and experience changes in health. You should designate someone to make healthcare decisions on your behalf if you are unable to do so, as well as appoint someone to handle your business affairs. I can prepare a Health Care Surrogate form to designate someone to make healthcare decisions and prepare a Durable Power of Attorney to authorize your agent to handle your business affairs. a . Some of the most common questions concerning growing older, is how should I title my investments, including bank accounts, and Real Estate? Can a nursing home take my home if I have skilled nursing care? Can the state claim my assets after I pass away? All these questions will depend on what your assets are and how they are titled. You should not make gifts of your assets until you discuss a Medicaid plan with an Elder Law Attorney.

Guardian advocacy is a process designed to help meet the needs of those with developmental disabilities.

A Guardianship may be required to help protect the interests of an incapacitated senior due to old age or infirmity.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Formally designate a surrogate to make treatment decisions for the patient if the patient becomes unable to make their own decisions. We can include the advance directive to indicate specific instructions for when a patient is incapacitated.

We can set up written authorization to represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter.